Black Asymmetrical Sheer Glitter Dress
Tinkā [ Tin - ka ], shortened from Tinkerbell, due to the resemblance of a fairy-like dress. Tinkā also means “heavenly” with Latin origins.
- Made from 75% Power mesh, 25% Stretch fabric.
- Double layered
- Mini length fit
- Asymmetrical cut
- Ribbon tie at nape
- The TINKĀ Dress fits true to size. We recommend sizing up for more coverage on your bust.
- Please note, side boob is an intentional design feature.
- Designed for a slim fit
- We recommend wearing an invisible, strapless bra or stick on bra
- Mopesola (5’11) is wearing size SMALL
- Special dry clean to preserve the shimmer.
Your order can take up to 7* business working days to be dispatched after purchase date. If you require your order to be fast-tracked, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As stated in our policy, please note an express fee will be required.